WHAT IS THE DREAM TEAM
The Foundation's Dream Team is a group of talented women who Mentor our STARS, helping them feel connected and involved throughout their Scholarship year.
WHY BE INVOLVED
- Join forces with one of Australia's most inspirational charities
- Support young successful women on their way to the top
- Grow your own professional network
- Have access to some of Australia’s most talented young women
- Contribute to and connect with a large and rapidly growing community.
WHAT ARE THE EXPECTATIONS
Our talented Dream Team actively engage and support recipients, provide professional development, open doors and create an inclusive and supportive network.
As a Mentor you will be expected to:
- Commit to the entire program (commencing in July 2018 and finishing in July 2019)
- Meet every 4-6 weeks with your mentee
- Commit to raise a minimum of $500 in-conjunction with your mentee for the Foundation
- Provide an online update provided every 3 months
- Conduct and lead initial meetings with mentees
- Contribute to the development of a schedule for on-going meetings
- Participate in program evaluation and review